+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Woy you arsehole

Woy you arsehole

England in the same half of the draw as Germany, Italy, Spain and France!

Re: Woy you arsehole

Switzerland Poland and Croatia so far for us.

Croatia were my bet before the tournament and I still think they're a good shout

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    England in the same half of the draw as Germany, Italy, Spain and France!
    Someone's going to be on the end of a beating soon he says.
    His press conferences are getting more like Spitting Image sketches every time.

He's never seen an England team dominate 3 group games like they did and they deserved to win the group he says. They won 1 game thanks to an injury time goal but were by far the best team in he group.

The games about goals Woy and we have scored double the amount you have.

If we won no one would have questioned the amount of changes. No shit Woy but you didn't win.

Better teams will come out to take part more than Russia, Wales or Slovakia did and we will show how good a counter attacking team we are.

Did you expect any of us to just give you space to run in behind us and do what you want Woy you
    awogant tosser?

Danny Baker on twitter last night.

Danny Baker ‏@prodnose Jun 20
    I take no comfort from "dominating a game" when the other team are still equal to you. Wales are "dominating the game". Not us.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC CASUAL View Post
    Someone's going to be on the end of a beating soon he says.
    His press conferences are getting more like Spitting Image sketches every time.

He's never seen an England team dominate 3 group games like they did and they deserved to win the group he says. They won 1 game thanks to an injury time goal but were by far the best team in he group.

The games about goals Woy and we have scored double the amount you have.

If we won no one would have questioned the amount of changes. No shit Woy but you didn't win.

Better teams will come out to take part more than Russia, Wales or Slovakia did and we will show how good a counter attacking team we are.

Did you expect any of us to just give you space to run in behind us and do what you want Woy you
    awogant tosser?
    So what he's saying is that once England start facing "better" teams, they'll start playing like the sides they've faced so far have done against them?

No matter how he tries to justify it, his decision to make six unenforced changes when his team weren't even sure of qualifying epitomises exactly why it is that the English are, very often wrongly, seen as being arrogant - this is not just by other nations in the British Isles, it's a view you can hear the world over.

More important than that though in this case is that, even if England go on to have a very good tournament, Hodgson got it seriously wrong with his team selection for the Slovakia match and, judging by some of the stories I've seen this morning, his FA bosses are far from impressed with him.

Give woy a new contract I say.

Best England squad for years , they go forward with great pace and terrorised the group.
    Unlucky to come away with 5 points from what I saw.
    The decision to drop 6 players was a massive mistake only because they hadn't achieved the result they required for a decent qualification, apparently they hammered Slovakia in every way bar the result.
    Roy was making excuses before the game had started so I guess he knew it was a mistake deep down himself.

The English press are doing what the English do best and that is undermine their own team, undermine the manager, undermine the whole campaign.
    That said, I do enjoy watching them ripping their own people to shreds.

Saw a great banner on facebook..England won the battle, Wales won the war.....

Richyrich

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Best England squad for years , they go forward with great pace and terrorised the group.
    Unlucky to come away with 5 points from what I saw.
    The decision to drop 6 players was a massive mistake only because they hadn't achieved the result they required for a decent qualification, apparently they hammered Slovakia in every way bar the result.
    Roy was making excuses before the game had started so I guess he knew it was a mistake deep down himself.

The English press are doing what the English do best and that is undermine their own team, undermine the manager, undermine the whole campaign.
    That said, I do enjoy watching them ripping their own people to shreds.

Saw a great banner on facebook..England won the battle, Wales won the war.....
    It's more England won the skirmish, Wales won the battle. The war is yet to be won.