Oh and Supporters may opt to make a donation which, added to any profit from the event, will be shared equally between WRU grassroots initiatives, FAW Trust and the Lord Mayor’s charity, Cancer Research Wales.
Ultimately if every Welsh child picked up a sport and be it rugby or football or taekwando then our nation would be a healthier and better place. However, this has naff all to do with rugby and I am reminded of Johnny Owen's video before our cup final where he implied that the establishment didn't want football to flourish, and with the battle to get a fanzone that certainly seems a little true. I'm also reminded of the tits in the Queen's vault singing about chariots and had zero interest in watching the football when there was a bar and a toilet close by. No one wants this to turn into the sideshow that the rugby match is to the rugby event when football can matter on it's own as a sport and this team deserves to be the main event.

I think the idea of togetherness behind this team and my desire to see the benefits of Welsh children getting involved in sport means I can welcome this but please don't let this become an egg style event.