+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City 'offering' Pillkington for sale?

Re: City 'offering' Pillkington for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Don't mention links
    People always get offended when I ask for links. I'm buying shares in Johnson & Johnson because they must be spending a fortune on cotton wool to wrap their delicate little egos in.

Nothing to do with anything apart from the fact I'm not interested in your opinion as you aren't a Cardiff City fan- or if you believe me or not, it doesn't matter.
    I come on here to see what's going on at our club, not to read shit by a wind up merchant who hates our club and will be back with another new name when Mike finally gets around to banning you.

Understand that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Nothing to do with anything apart from the fact I'm not interested in your opinion as you aren't a Cardiff City fan- or if you believe me or not, it doesn't matter.
    I come on here to see what's going on at our club, not to read shit by a wind up merchant who hates our club and will be back with another new name when Mike finally gets around to banning you.

Understand that ?
    Why would I get banned? I don't lower myself to personal insults - like calling someone a wind-up merchant just for debating a point.

I don't make remarks about people's families or personal situations.

If you're offended because I have the gall to question the running of the club, that is your problem.

Regardless, unless this really has turned into **** - I'll keep making my points in a civil manner.

If I'm banned, I'm banned - says more for this place than it says about me.