Quote Originally Posted by SgorauKoller View Post
13 league titles with 6 different clubs but doesnt do it in the big games.
What has that got to do with big games?? Try typing in to Google something like 'Zlatan anonymous or Zlatan disappears in big games'. Have a look at how many articles and examples from Champions League knock out games, big game derbies, major international tournament games. This isn't an opinion I've based on the spur of the moment. This is from years of following European football live, on TV and reading match reports.

Over 100 caps with more than a goal every 2 games for a smaller nation like Sweden but never shown anything speial at international level.
Who did he score those goals against and in what competition? I love hearing about his amazing bicycle kick from the half-way line, which it was, but in a friendly vs. Joe Hart...need I say more?

Player of the year 3 times in Serie A where defending was an art form but never met a defence like West Broms.

An art-form indeed, for clubs like Juve, Inter and Milan...

Dearie me.
Lets be fair your statement that hes never experienced organised defences such as "Watford, West Brom, and Sunderland" when hes played in Serie A and the Champions League for a large part of his careeer should have just been end of thread for you regardless of how much European football you watch, or blogs you read. Ludicrous statement.