+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RIP Bluebird ALUN WILLIAMS (HAFREN ROOFING)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: RIP Bluebird ALUN WILLIAMS (HAFREN ROOFING)

Very sad news, I knew Alun from way back in school, he was my mate's older brother and was part of a large group that started going away in the 70's. No more passionate and prouder Welshman than him or more loyal City fan, from back in the 70's when we were really shit. RIP Alun and thanks for some great laughs and memories.

RIP Alun

Quote Originally Posted by kneesupbrianclark View Post
    Very sad news, I knew Alun from way back in school, he was my mate's older brother and was part of a large group that started going away in the 70's. No more passionate and prouder Welshman than him or more loyal City fan, from back in the 70's when we were really shit. RIP Alun and thanks for some great laughs and memories.
    I knew an Alun Williams down the city back in the seventies, lovely bloke, did he go to Mostyn school mate?

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I knew an Alun Williams down the city back in the seventies, lovely bloke, did he go to Mostyn school mate?

Alun was a Penarth boy and went to St Cyres

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Alun was a Penarth boy and went to St Cyres
    Cheers

Condolences to his friends on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    He went to St Cyres in Penarth, but got to know a lot of people connected to following the City when he left school, I remember a lot of the old school Llanrumney who drank in The Duke of Wellington knew him well, we used to go there before home games esp around 76/77.

He went to St Cyres in Penarth, but got to know a lot of people connected to following the City when he left school, I remember a lot of the old school Llanrumney who drank in The Duke of Wellington knew him well, we used to go there before home games esp around 76/77.