Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue View Post
You have to love the self importance on here.

No one kills you, because 99% of what you say is nonsense. It might be backed up with a load of other kooky websites but most of them will be out to earn money from you nothing else.

Now I get that you all think you are undercover freedom fighters for the free world, but why is it that America, The UK and Israel are always at fault for everything? Why is that countries such as Russia & China etc are always the great of these websites you always link too?

How come the answer is always known even before we ask the question.

Additionally logic totally goes out of the window with any points you all make. When questioned on it, you all get a bit defensive.

My guess is you all need a bogey man to blame, or at least a different one who is to really blame.

Finally in the last 100 years which of the following would you prefer to have lived.

Russia, China, UK or The USA?
I would have preferred to live in the UK. I don't know how old you are but I am a pensioner and I can tell you that life in the 1950s and 1960s in most parts of the UK was very good. Jobs were easy to find. In fact, it was often much harder to be unemployed than employed. I didn't know anyone who took drugs or had been to prison. People were friendlier. There was a sense of community.

Life in the USA was supposed to have been good as well. But at that time life in China and Russia was not good to say the least. Why? Because those countries were run by fanatics. Today in the UK and the USA we also have fanatics in control. They are obsessed with goals which are against the interests of most people in those countries, e.g. increased globalisation, the greater Israel project and cheap labour.

I prefer to get my news from stations like RT than the BBC because I am old and wise enough to tell who is telling lies.