+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No instant fix.

Re: No instant fix.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he is right aswell

debt free in the championship in a few years will be a great result

yes Vinnie has made massive mistakes, but lets not forget this did not start with him, Scam was running up the debts long before Vinnie arrived
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    wonderful, there is sense on the board.
    "sense" being 'hey, it's Ok to make 200 Mil worth of mistakes, and completely f*ck up a once passionate fan-base because ... somebody else ..made some other mistakes.. some other time..'??!

Though agreed, we have been on the rollercoaster without a safety bar for far longer than the Tan dynasty.

There was a brief time when it looked like Dato had pulled us out of the shite, and seemed like a decent bloke, but apparently he brought Tan to the party.
    Last edited by Vimana.; 16-09-16 at 21:02.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    \

The fans that said that were the three or four thousand that will be left at the end. The ones that kept the club going through the 80's and 90's.
    Many of whom have given up altogether now mind, I doubt after 5 or 10 years of doing other things with their lives they ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    So are they the wise fans, the fans that Tan should listen when they said the fans will flock back - there will sell out crowds every week if we returned back to blue, which has subsequently turned out to be bullshit.

Possibly the same fans that got on Slade's back BEFORE he even started in post, then booed him and the players at every opportunity because he wasn't a man of the fans, like Malky or Hammam.

Fans pushing/forcing decisions at this club have proven to be an unmitigated disaster.
    I think you will find the damage was done long before Tans desperate attempt to reverse the most shambolic event ever to occur to our and probably any football club this century. I guess we can thank his mum for her wisdom, but I think if the horse hadn't bolted after years of treating us customers with contempt, then it certainly had by the time we returned to blue. Ineptitude still rains down over the soulless bowl created by Wayne Nash and co as we sell anything and pay off contracts of players who no one even wants. Loyal fans have seen plenty worse times at ninian but what they had then Tan will never understand its called pride, which is odd for a bloke whose culture is based heavily on such ethos.....scratchy head