+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starbucks coffee review

Re: Starbucks coffee review

"ready, aye ready"

One would have to say, that despite the likely bravery and honour attributed to the two fellows depicted .. the company are playing up to their brand name a little.

Nice boots.
    Thanks. I like your skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Just had my first ever visit to Starbucks, was looking forward to enjoying a lovely coffee after all the hype over the years, ordered a grande americano from the place in Llanishen.

Got it home and it tastes absolutely rank. I don't know if the milk is off or what but it might as well have been onion yoghurt from Morrisons, it's like they've gone out of their way to make it taste like shit.

On the plus side, the lavazza coffee in Llanishen Harvester is lovely stuff and so was the massive juicy rare steak I ate with it.

Thanks for reading my review of Llanishen coffee outlets, next week; Llandaff v Whitchurch villages, who does the best Mega Breakfasts?
    I thought a Grande Americano was Black Colonel. How did it turn into an Onion Yoghurt-like drink?
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I thought a Grande Americano was Black Colonel. How did it turn into an Onion Yoghurt-like drink?
    Spedger
    Is that where I went wrong? You're not supposed to add milk to it?

Cafe Nero better than Costa or Starbuck's by a country mile.Double shot of expresso as standard in all Latte's and Capacchino's.