Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
i almost felt sorry for you watching MOTD, abject would be doing you a favour, hopefully for you the new manger is a long term appointment and will still be there at Easter

I can't recall a Premier League side having four managers in one season, but could be wrong?
Clement will be gone by Easter, they will be lucky to take 10 points from the next 10 games and the crowd will turn on him as quickly as they did on Bradley!

Knowing what a toxic atmosphere is surrounding the club, I don't see how Clement thinks he will be able to enhance his reputation, by failing there and fail he will

The fans have been well and truly F***ed over and worse than that it was by their own local heroes including their self proclaimed model trust board member if you believe all the things that are currently being written about?

They used to boast that they ran Petty out of town, which was laughable considering what this lot have done to them they've bent over and been shafted and thanked the board for shafting them

Clement must be a very brave man, desperate for any job or has calculated that he will end up with a big pay off for a couple of months work