Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
The sort of twat who was going to get odds of eight to one on it and knew it was going to happen because the "nobody from Sutton" told them it was. I accept there is far worse that is probably going on in the game, but once it came to light the authorities had to act.
If by the authorities you mean the police then I agree they can have a look but this market and action has nothing to do with football and therefore nothing to do with the FA in my opinion.

I would be interested to see what players sign about betting because I doubt it legally covers markets like this. If there was no option to bet 'no', as there usually isn't for this novelty shite then no one lost money but the bookies and they had written it off in advance for publicity.

Bookies offering nonsense markets like this should have their license looked at as it makes a murky business even murkier.

This government has made a right mess of the betting industry. Through their apparent concern for the public they have made it even more of crapshoot.