Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Bluebird View Post
Interesting reading the Message Boards since the initial news story broke how little appetite there actually now is to see VT leave - even among the usual Anti Tan Suspects. My initial reaction was that if true this would potentially be a de-stabilising disaster for our football club at this time.

Vincent has made mistakes - which of us haven't - but for reasons of debt reduction, transfer budget and overall stability I'm more than happy for him to keep ownership for the foreseeable future.
You only have to see what is going on at some of the clubs in the Championship with new owners who authorise £10 million plus signings to see that the grass isn't always greener on the other side. However, it's now over a year since we were told that £68 million was going to be converted from debt to equity with "immediate effect"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-debt-10875878

The club say that the delay is down to how slowly it's taking to get Malaysian Government approval for the move and it should be said that other, smaller, conversions have gone ahead as promised, but I don't think you can blame some of us for at least starting to wonder whether the larger one will ever go through.