+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CMon Glammy

Re: CMon Glammy

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Excellent effort by Salter in the end but their fielding to remove our big guns was the difference.

No disgrace Glammy, good effort
    Yes absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Excellent effort by Salter in the end but their fielding to remove our big guns was the difference.

No disgrace Glammy, good effort
    Agreed, they showed that they weren't in the Semis by some sort of fluke and going back to what I was saying about our so called lack of Welsh players, that Sussex match in the week offered the hope that if we get back to this stage again in a few years time, more than half of the side will be Welsh.

I wonder if that could be Rudolph's last ever game - it would be understandable if he and a few more of the senior players were rested in the remaining Championship matches to give younger players a chance (I'd particularly like to see Bull given a few games).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed, they showed that they weren't in the Semis by some sort of fluke and going back to what I was saying about our so called lack of Welsh players, that Sussex match in the week offered the hope that if we get back to this stage again in a few years time, more than half of the side will be Welsh.

I wonder if that could be Rudolph's last ever game - it would be understandable if he and a few more of the senior players were rested in the remaining Championship matches to give younger players a chance (I'd particularly like to see Bull given a few games).
    Glad to see Rudolph end with a decent couple of scores if it is the end of him with us but one has to say that overall his contribution has been poor.

I echo the home grown bit.
    Talent is an obvious pre-requisite but the will to want to do well is so vital, particularly in cricket.
    Winning but also competing brings the crowds in too.
    Great decision to blood the youngsters at Colwyn Bay and so close to getting the win, might as well finish the season with them.

Just seen the highlights. The catch to get Ingram out was special. The boys absolutely gave it their all. Salter looked crestfallen at the end. They all did.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Just seen the highlights. The catch to get Ingram out was special. The boys absolutely gave it their all. Salter looked crestfallen at the end. They all did.
    The Bears outfield was amazing so full of speed of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    The Bears outfield was amazing so full of speed of thought.
    It looked very impressive Jeeps. They also didn't concede a single no ball. We conceded four and that was crucial in the final outcome.

Even though there wasnt much in it I thought we were a clear 2nd best.

Really impressed with Oliver Stone. He bowled at real pace. If Wood isnt fit for Australia Id consider taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Even though there wasnt much in it I thought we were a clear 2nd best.

Really impressed with Oliver Stone. He bowled at real pace. If Wood isnt fit for Australia Id consider taking him.
    Yes he was bowling at 92mph. That's pretty quick. We were always just a bit behind in the game but had Salter's shot carried we would have been in with a great chance with just two balls left. We needed our big guns to perform. Even though they didn't we came close.