+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Life should mean life in this case

Life should mean life in this case

What this poor family has gone through is heart breaking. How can someone do this to another human being?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41738965

Re: Life should mean life in this case

Nothing they do to the murderer will ever make the family feel any better.
    If they jailed him till he rotted, or exterminated him today, the pain and anguish will remain.
    The things that one human can do to another knows no bounds. We can only live our lives hoping that nobody we know ever gets caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and suffers like this lad.
    Capital punishment, or life behind bars with no chance of release will not stop these incidents happening.
    The only reason I’d go for capital punishment in a case like this,is because the public money spent on looking after this Keunt in prison could be used to help pensioners and others in need.
    Last edited by William Treseder; 25-10-17 at 09:56. Reason: Gramnar

Life should mean life in most case.

The least the family of the victim should have is the knowledge that the perpetrator will never breath clean air again - nor have the opportunity to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    What this poor family has gone through is heart breaking. How can someone do this to another human being?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-41738965
    High on a cocktail of drugs and alcohol is the sad answer. Surely nobody would be that savage if they were of any sort of normal mind.

While it's probably obvious that the wankstain responsible for handing out that level of beating was not of any sound mind at the time he did it, lock him up, throw away the key and use him as a warning to those who like to lose their minds on drugs and booze.

Life , no release

I am afraid savage beatings are dished out by pissed up idiots every weekend in Cardiff , Bridgend , Swansea and all over the country

At the time of the incident the perpertrator was being managed by the CRC which is the privatised section of the Probantion Service. There is an ongoing enquiry into this, there are many flawed issues in regard to the management of him

No disrespect to the staff in the CRC who came from the public sector but the privatised sections of the Probation service are an utter farce. Too many people to manage. Usual ‘we’ll cost you less give us the contract and we’ll deliver at whatever we have to sacrifice’

I’m truly stunned when I see people like Chris Grayling in a job, the man behind the split in the Probation service. I’ve never seen anyone so bereft, so cluessless, so inept in a position of responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    At the time of the incident the perpertrator was being managed by the CRC which is the privatised section of the Probantion Service. There is an ongoing enquiry into this, there are many flawed issues in regard to the management of him

No disrespect to the staff in the CRC who came from the public sector but the privatised sections of the Probation service are an utter farce. Too many people to manage. Usual ‘we’ll cost you less give us the contract and we’ll deliver at whatever we have to sacrifice’

I’m truly stunned when I see people like Chris Grayling in a job, the man behind the split in the Probation service. I’ve never seen anyone so bereft, so cluessless, so inept in a position of responsibility.
    That's the Tories for you , privatise everything , this worm doing time is the one responsible for this poor family's grief but grayling is a complete Tory ****

I used to work with Nadine the mother of this poor boy. What she and the family are going through is absolutely heartbreaking but there is something simple we can do to help. Join her Facebook group, A voice for Connor. They are fighting a one man fight against the powers that be to reveal the truth and she is making progress. Lots of progress. She could do with more support to help her achieve her goal. Please join up.