Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
If you want an example a low tax economy so his mates can get even rich, check out Juncker tax deal with Amazon (and others) that he did when he was PM of Luxembourg - before Juncker was kicked out.

That same tax deal used by Amazon to avoid billions in tax, has now eventually been ruled unlawful and Amazon have been fined - 82million Euros I think, which is F all when it compares to how much they have avoided in tax.

Farage made his money on the metal exchange markets - not sure if he has ever evaded tax though - open to being corrected on this.

I didn’t accuse Farage of avoiding tax. But I’m more then sure Farage is interested in the law tax low regulation type of economy with minimal investment in the public services so he can accumulate more wealth and publicity for himself.

Plus his abject bullshit in using that abhorrent poster during the brexit campaign worth of Goebella propaganda means I can see right through this snake oil salesman and I can’t see how his interests would be in the beat interests of Britain.

As for Junker, well that’s shameful. But we in Britain haven’t got that sort of economy. I’m hoping but not confident that we won’t.

I’m less confident I’d the likes of Johnson and Rees Mogg take the reigns of the Tory party.