+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can you explain what you think the memo has proved without resorting to cliches?
    The memo is a summary of the classified documents that were rewiewed by a select group, who then compiled the memo based on what they had seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The memo is a summary of the classified documents that were rewiewed by a select group, who then compiled the memo based on what they had seen.
    I asked what it has proved not how it was constructed. Given the dramatic music you provided for a couple of weeks in advance it would be good to understand what exactly it confirmed and how.

I asked what it has proved not how it was constructed. Given the dramatic music you provided for a couple of weeks in advance it would be good to understand what exactly it confirmed and how.
    The treehouse website has the most in-depth analysis on the subject that I have seen.

The treehouse website has the most in-depth analysis on the subject that I have seen.
    Or you could try setting out your own thoughts on the subject. You could say The Nunes memo proves this by saying x and I or somebody else could say no it doesn't because of y.

Or you could try setting out your own thoughts on the subject. You could say The Nunes memo proves this by saying x and I or somebody else could say no it doesn't because of y.
    There is no need when a superior resource exists, which is then dissected and debated in the comments section by knowledgeable people, many of whom are lawyers.

For example, nobody has reported on the significance of this paragraph that was included in the memo.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urce-material/

There is no need when a superior resource exists, which is then dissected and debated in the comments section by knowledgeable people, many of whom are lawyers.
    Have you ever thought about using this approach as a basis for any future contributions.

Have you ever thought about using this approach as a basis for any future contributions.
    I report the news, I don't write it. If I come across what I consider to be the most likely version of conflicting events, then I go with that. It is all self-explanatory. Nearly everything I have posted has been shown to be true. I am either a lucky person or just looking in the right places. Let's just say my methods of analysis are a little bit different to lardy

For example, nobody has reported on the significance of this paragraph that was included in the memo.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...urce-material/
    Conservative Treehouse

The FBI then used the Clinton Opposition Research to supplement their ongoing FISA surveillance of Donald Trump campaign officials.

So - which Donald Trump campaign officials were subject to FISA surveillance? It could not have been Carter Page as he had left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was agreed?

Conservative Treehouse

The FBI then used the Clinton Opposition Research to supplement their ongoing FISA surveillance of Donald Trump campaign officials.

So - which Donald Trump campaign officials were subject to FISA surveillance? It could not have been Carter Page as he had left the Trump campaign before the FISA warrant was agreed?
    Good question! Who was it?

Conservative Treehouse

The answer is Carter Page.