Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
'It appears to be Russia,' you state in one paragraph, then in the very next you typed: 'The fact they are knocking off double agents in the UK...' You took capriciousness to high level there.

You also wrote: 'the chemicals came from Russia'. Russia destroyed their chemical weapons arsenal which was verified by an international body. As the Russian UN envoy bloke said at the UN, for the UK to be able to pinpoint the nerve agent used in Salisbury then it must know the chemical formula to create it. The implication is the UK or anyone else who can identify it can also produce it themselves.

The UK Defence Secretary, yet another - ding, ding - Conservative Friends of Israel member, appeared at the very shadowy (probably Soros funded) Policy Exchange press conference this morning flanked by two huge Union Flags. He spoke like an immature spewdent who's way out of his depth. Here's a short snippet of what the fool said.

We are just being used as bait by the Israeli/USA/Saudi evil axis. They are hoping Russia will nuke us so that they can retaliate. I remember the nuclear threat in 1963 and I feel just as frightened now. At least in the 60s we had politicians like Wilson who, for all his faults, kept us out of Vietnam despite the American pressure to to join them in that stupid war. Today we only have idiots like that silly 6th form clown to protect us. They are worse traitors to the UK than the Russian spy was to his country.

I can't work out the role of the policeman in this false flag op. Did he find out something or did he see someone he shouldn't have? If he did then I fear he will get the David Kelly treatment. They can hide the Russians for ever because they will say it is for their own safety, but the policeman will be open to questions if he lives. That might be inconvenient for somebody.