+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I#ll take that over the alternatives currently on offer.
    I'm just pointing out that the world you have been unhappy with for a number of years was created by the globalists. The populists are trying to turn it around, but have had little or no effect so far

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm just pointing out that the world you have been unhappy with for a number of years was created by the globalists. The populists are trying to turn it around, but have had little or no effect so far
    You can't be this naive surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You can't be this naive surely?
    What has Brexit or Trump changed so far? The world is still run by the Bilderberg and Davos crew.

No, it's far right nationalist parties and the likes of Trump that have got me feeling like I do.

With regard to your poster boy, he's been an embarrassment to the office he holds in the past week or so as he does his usual talk tough before he gets somewhere and then says something completely different when he arrives act. I must admit you have my sympathy, because you are constantly trying to support someone who makes it up as he goes along - no wonder you find it so hard to answer questions about him.

One last thing, about ten days ago you were telling us that the EU was a doomed organisation which has been swept aside by a new world order conducting their trade in a completely different manner to them, but now you're saying the globalists "are still firmly in control" - you're getting to sound more like your idol every day !

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, it's far right nationalist parties and the likes of Trump that have got me feeling like I do.

With regard to your poster boy, he's been an embarrassment to the office he holds in the past week or so as he does his usual talk tough before he gets somewhere and then says something completely different when he arrives act. I must admit you have my sympathy, because you are constantly trying to support someone who makes it up as he goes along - no wonder you find it so hard to answer questions about him.

One last thing, about ten days ago you were telling us that the EU was a doomed organisation which has been swept aside by a new world order conducting their trade in a completely different manner to them, but now you're saying the globalists "are still firmly in control" - you're getting to sound more like your idol every day !
    When did they stop infiltrating and controlling the bogeymen? If trump has got it wrong then he is a nutjob. Obviously existing trade rules are still the old ones as they haven't been renegotiated yet, but if/when they are the EU globalist aspirations will become irrelevant. Keep on drinking the kool-aid TBC ...

At this point I can't work out whether you are just here to take the piss or you're being serious. If it's the latter, then you have definitely been propagandized (as you put it).