Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
If you read my post I never said we don't have sovereignty, I said it is peoples desire for and belief in it that will drive another leave vote. I think it is the root cause of that vote, however it is dressed up.

with regard to medicine shortage, as we are still in the EU there is no reason on earth why there should be a shortage now, unless your supplier is stockpiling it.
It has amazed me that every single "Bad news" story for the last 3 years has been blamed on the looming brexit. What did they blame everything on before? I know lots of the problems were blamed on the EU.

There is no way that all of the things blamed on brexit are in fact caused by it. And it hasn't even happened yet ffs.
“Brexit hasn’t even happened yet” shows you are very one eyed and not seeing the big picture.

Talk to the majority of small and medium business owners in the U.K. and they’re already feeling the affect, talk to the HR department at any large business and the U.K., ask the employees of Nissan, Toyota etc. Then rethink your argument.