Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
The picture has always been clear in your head because you have only ever seen things from one, biased, perspective. Even if what Fox and the Republicans claim is true and we accept there was no collision with Trump, what happened was that Clinton had the wheels of one Government working for her victory while Trump had the same help from a powerful foreign power.
And which foreign power was that?

Can you define the wheels of government? Does that include using the intelligence agencies to start a CI investigation with a false predicate, i.e. a setup?

The truth is not biased. The people who were spreading the propaganda were biased! I looked at both sides of the case, and I applied my own reasoning and logic. It appears that you are still believing the fake version of events, even after 3 years of lies and misdirection.

For the record I supported Miliband and Corbyn during the two previous elections, so I am hardly a conservative!

P.S. the clear picture in my head about Russian collusion used to be a conspiracy theory according to you lot. What changed?