Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
The only 'silver lining' is that Warnock has a bit of time to get this squad playing more effectively. It's nowhere near as good as the one that went up and I also feel a couple of players aren't really up for another season of Warnockball. What last night did show us was that whatever his failings in producing flowing football, his tactical or match strategy is usually spot. Last nigh Fulham huffed and puffed and in the 2nd half until the sending off were getting increasingly frustrated. However two seasons ago I think we would have got the winner - were are noticably weaker now with Glatzel instead of Zohore, no Gunnarson or Gruzic or Bamba to pop up and score, and unless the ball is going to end up at a City player's foot with the goal open wide, or a goalkeeping mistake like last night, I just cannot see us winning many games..
But we had five first team players missing and a number on the bench carrying knocks, so this is obviously having an effect. Also how you can say that we are weaker without Zohore is totally beyond me. Glatzel looks a good player and just needs a goal. He has worked harder and contributed more in the last six games than Zohore did over the previous 18 months.