Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
Swansea will sell out, then there’s Forest ( allocation 2000), I’d be delighted if we sell that out as we haven’t taken many up there on the last few trips and then Charlton - 3000 allocation.

Brentford is midweek so there’s a chance with that one, then there’s big away ends and long trips to Sheff Weds and Leeds

Rumour that the club might help out with ticket prices for those- hope so ( and not for me personally as I may not be at either), as these clubs are a rip off and it’d be nice to finally take more than 600 to Leeds.

So still plenty of chance to see us away, or is the truth that some only want to do the shorter trips. If that’s the case then fair enough, I can sympathise with that, but when the allocation is low then it’s only fair that those who’ve done the shittier trips get first shout.
Agree with this and good news about the tickets for Leeds and Sheff Wed. I always think the club should subsidise tickets rather than free travel etc that only helps those living in South Wales who get the bus.

Any news on the criteria for Swansea?