Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
Probably bought into the tactics when the wins are coming but must be pretty desperate to be playing like that and losing..
The players have to take responsibility for what was a dire performance in terms of ability, effort and commitment today, some players today almost looked to be avoiding getting involved until they had to, but I do feel for them having to try and compete week in week out with only Warnockball as their tactic against pretty average teams who can play a different way and create from areas we don`t.
Warnock is solely responsible for the bad feeling and his quips, smirks and blame game is well passed its sell by date, fans don`t expect miracles just entertaining effort from players who want to play for the club and the fans, Warnock seems to be destroying all his good work by doing little or nothing to change things, I feel the longer he stays the worse it will get. VT needs to think about the club and its supporters NOT spend anymore effort on Warnock and his football methods. I think Warnock and Warnockball is Dead and the players don`t like it.