Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Its the right wing media crapping themselves that corbyn is doing well and far better than expected that has provoked this nonsense

Corbyn isn't anti Jew , which is what this stupid pompous rabbi and the Tory times are suggesting , he's anti Zionist and pro Palestinian , like many on the left

The times are shitting themselves that the polls and tightening and this rabbi is more than happy to stir the pot as it suits his agenda of Israel standing alone against the pesky Arabs whilst we steal their land

There are many Jewish anti Zionist labour party members , I tend to listen to them not the right wing press

The conservative party is full of right wing nutters who don't like Jews , let's see the times report on them
I've just listened to a previously Labour voting leader of the Jewish community being interviewed on Radio 5 and he said that representatives of that community had a meeting with Jeremy Corbyn on 24 April 2018 which went pretty well, but they have heard nothing from him and his party since despite what he said was a commitment to a further meeting within three months - if that is true, then I find it amazing in the current climate.