Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
I know someone who had to travel over to india for 5 days every 3rd month, he oversee's a manufacturing plant the company built to exploit cheap labour, its well of the beaten track ( near the pakistan border ) and they get very few tourists in the town, the police wait outside the hotel to " question " ( take a few quid ) the odd tourist staying in the hotel, if he ventures out for meal in the local restaurants, he says he always takes a few small notes for them, its like clockwork
Stay well clear of them, being a copper in India is like a licence to print money. They know you will do anything not to be taken in to a cell, because you could be there for months before they even bother to process you. I was with two mates, one was smoking a rolly on the beach, not weed, all of sudden we had about 6 police around us searching us. My mate had a blim but we all had to give them cash not to take us all in. I dont even smoke. They do it to everyone, it wasn’t a commercial busy beach either.....