Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I hope so but I have my doubts , too many splits

I think there is a possible emerging gap for an alternative party to attract the majority of this country that didn't vote tory , well over half of the electorate didn't

If people in the middle and left could shake hands and form a new anything but tory party , there may be a chance

We are not going to stop brexit , we are not going to get PR , getting rid of corbyn McDonnell, Abbott etc from the labour party and electing a moderate leader like Rachel Reeves.....a Harvard economics consultant ......would be a start ......and teaming up with the progressive liberals might be worth a try

If momentum force the labour party to elect another far left leader we have had it
Rachel Reeve was the Labour shadow secretary for work and pensions when she said “We are not the party of people on benefits. We don’t want to be seen, and we’re not, the party to represent those who are out of work.”
She is a Tory like most Labour MP's, there is little point in voting Labour if they are nothing more than another Tory party.