Dan Martin has gone on loan to Bath City, who are third in the National League South. He was previously on loan at Weston, who play in the league below, so it's a step up for Dan. He set up the second on his debut last night in a 2-0 win at Maidstone and impressed his new manager, who'd been tracking him for a while.

I was going to put up an interview with him from last night that I saw earlier but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe Bath weren't happy he was wearing a City top instead of a Bath one, I've no idea. Wasn't much there anyway, he was saying how he can play left back, left wing back and on the left side of a back three (get him) and how he'd played week in week out this season which has obviously helped his fitness and confidence.

He's still playing four levels below the Championship so there's no point in reading too much into his form this season but I've only seen good things said about him and with some signs here that our full back play might be moving into the 21st century then it could turn out he's in the right place at the right time in the near future.