Quote Originally Posted by Do me a Faerber View Post
I can understand Sludge being argumentative, after all Dembe has been implying Sludge is a nonce over the last few days. That is acceptable in your world Morris. Anti-semitism is acceptable, bullying is acceptable.

I'd post a screenshot of the offending article, but it's still 1998 on this forum.

27-02-20, 19:21#45
International
Re: New user name suggestions please
Nonce Factory.
Hi mate

Thanks for your post

I have had a word with mike and hes a decent guy and it's not for him to get involved really , I would like the silly sod to hold his hands up , accept he was out of order and we can get on with arguing about who is city's best ever keeper

But sadly I think he is very immature for a man of 35 with kids and he thinks he is safe making malicious comments from behind his keyboard

He isn't

I am a daft old git , most of my posts are nonsense and plenty of my stories of epic failures on dates and the sexiest nurse at accident and emergency at the princess of wales in bridgend are dumped by the moderators or put in the not wanted forum

But using ccmb to post serious malicious communications is something hes going to have to have a long think about

You take care mate

Were you at oxford away when Winston hit the back of the net ?