Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I have been in someones kitchen and his wife made me a cup of tea

He showed me his tiling , I was quite impressed

I have been in the lone gunman's bedroom where he showed me his pathetic cd collection and his bathroom where he also showed me his tiling which was crap

His place is a tip , it's a sordid little grief hole

Moggis has met me but refuses to talk to me

Tuerto and his father and I used to discuss politics on the Bob bank terrace , uncovered , likely to get wet in rainy conditions .......when we were getting leathered in the early dave jones
I remember that Sludge The old man was nuts, Funny, but nuts. Been dead nine years now. The ****ing scrapes he used to get me into. I remember driving him to Maesteg once because he said that he had to have a chat with someone (he didn't drive) Got him there and he's banging on the door of a well known Nazi who was a member of the UK version of the KKK, shouting 'If you think that you're a member of the master race then come out and face me' He didn't tell me he was going to do this. It was well dodgy as there was just me and him and all of the locals started to appear, he didn't give a ****! Also had to be picked up from school by the police when me and my sister were kids because the National Front were threatening to Kidnap us They'd have got rid of me quickly. Great days, i'm glad you mentioned him