+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My neighbours, pain in the arse

My neighbours, pain in the arse

12 noon

Drag out a huge wooden cross and place it in front of their house

Open up all their windows

And proceed to blast out amazing grace on full volume to celebrate jesus being reborn

I am not having that

7 am easter monday morning they are having a shock

The whole 57 grinding minutes of machine heads groundbreaking metal album , burn my eyes !

Let's see how christian they are after that

Re: My neighbours, pain in the arse

bleed meshuggah better option

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    bleed meshuggah better option
    I love meshuggah, the times changes are amazing

Just ordered two meshuggah t shirts off the net

Shed is my favourite tune by them

Like Opeth as well , nobody else seems to have a sound like these two

ffs ...carbomb i've told you before

ffs ...carbomb i've told you before
    Listen sunshine there are not many metal bands I havnt heard but I will check out carbomb

They (neighbours) been doing various street activities, its yoga tomorrow!!, today was easter stuff, we declined this one,
    some right sorts with floppy and flower hats doing church stuff in the drives. tomorrow will be stretching, bending over type activities, camera with optical zoom is already primed and ready to go. MILFS united.

Neighbours across road have had v young kids out in the street 3-4 times today, screaming at top of lungs every time.

I wish for Christmas I got a sniper rifle rather than socks.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Neighbours across road have had v young kids out in the street 3-4 times today, screaming at top of lungs every time.

We have kids either side, only out the back but boisterous as fack, drives me bonkers, Doris just thinks i;m a miserable fack and accuses me of forgetting our children were young once!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Listen sunshine there are not many metal bands I havnt heard but I will check out carbomb
    reaaally

volumes
    uneven structure
    monuments
    animals as leaders
    the contortionist
    intervals
    Fellsilent
    Hacktivist
    sikth
    Skyhabor
    textures
    Tesseract
    Mnemic

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    We have kids either side, only out the back but boisterous as fack, drives me bonkers, Doris just thinks i;m a miserable fack and accuses me of forgetting our children were young once!!!
    I don't mind kids per se, it's the endless screaming. It's a small road, acoustics amplify everything. Once a day for a bit, fine, but 4-5? Ridiculous and certainly breaks the "one exercise a day" mantra. To be fair, it's the parents fault more than anything.

I hate it when people cannot discipline their kids. Like why even have them if you cannot be responsible?

And why let your kids out in the street during a bloody pandemic. Getting second hand annoyance lol

reaaally

volumes
    uneven structure
    monuments
    animals as leaders
    the contortionist
    intervals
    Fellsilent
    Hacktivist
    sikth
    Skyhabor
    textures
    Tesseract
    Mnemic
    Yep , like a bit of animals as leaders , I dig the epic instrumental stuff

Sikth were along with botch one of the first math metal bands I listened too

Like textures

Have you heard the miramar disaster from sheffield , worth a listen , as are madman is absolute from glasgow

i'll check them out

I don't mind kids per se, it's the endless screaming. It's a small road, acoustics amplify everything. Once a day for a bit, fine, but 4-5? Ridiculous and certainly breaks the "one exercise a day" mantra. To be fair, it's the parents fault more than anything.
    How do you know that Nelsonca61's name is Percy.

That is a guess,surely

My occasional youtube video tip this week takes us back to 1978 and features the late Windsor Davies and Hugh Griffith in a 60-minute TV comedy film titled Grand Slam about a group of Welsh rugby fans who travel to Paris for a weekend to take in the France vs. Wales Five Nations fixture.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    How do you know that Nelsonca61's name is Percy.

That is a guess,surely
    Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Shirley.
    Not that either

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    My occasional youtube video tip this week takes us back to 1978 and features the late Windsor Davies and Hugh Griffith in a 60-minute TV comedy film titled Grand Slam about a group of Welsh rugby fans who travel to Paris for a weekend to take in the France vs. Wales Five Nations fixture.

Great film but you're taking a risk posting that on here OM, the subject matter may not appeal to all

Completely unfunny sh1te. Most Cardiffians f**king hate rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Not that either
    Algernon?

International

I never see my neighbours from 1 week to the next in normal time. I was beginning to think mine was the only occupied house in the row. All i heard was someone trying to play a piano (and doing it badly) about once a fortnight from one side, and a dog barking just about as infrequently from the other.
    Now the lockdown is on, I haven't heard a sound, nor seen anyone from any of the 15 houses near me. It's odd at the best of times but now its quite spooky.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

I’m waiting for the zombies to start coming down the road

Oh I see Grand Slam on YouTube 😂, no I'm not Organ, anyway what I was going to say was my oldish English neighbours (they are mostly English round here although I'm in deepest Wales) have their almost middle aged daughter moved in with them (and working from home, home as in here in Wales) to escape the Coronavirus in London is that right ?
    I have no particular issue with it but I'm not sure that would sit right with a lot of people.

Richard and Valerie are the neighbours who have been referred to. They are the nicest and kindest people anyone could wish to meet. Some would be put off by their unshakeable Christian beliefs and their concerns for all of society's less fortunate. Their gentle and philanthropic nature is genuine though as demonstrated by the number of unpaid volunteering roles they undertake.

Their once blissful lives changed for the worse a number of years ago when we know who's clapped-out, backfiring Astra spluttered to a standstill on the road outside next door's address. What emerged from the rattling shed heightened their anxiety. "It wasn't so much that he was stood there in broad delight as bold as brass puffing on the longest spliff we had ever seen," Richard once opined to me, "but the fact he was wearing a Duran Duran T-shirt that really sounded the alarm".

Valerie expanded on that initial encounter: "everyone can recall a minimum of one track each produced by bands from that new romantic genre. Even amongst all the ghastly rubbish released by the Human League, Kajagoogoo, Spandau Ballet, Adam and the Ants and many more besides there were occasional tracks one could listen to without becoming immediately depressed. They stood alone though by publishing nothing whatsoever of musical merit".

Their fears were soon confirmed and persist to this day. Their eardrums have been subjected to hours of Duran Duran played at full blast every day. Intermittently they hear heavy rock which they formerly hated with it comprising of people shouting who knows what amongst an awful din. Nevertheless, Richard says those brief non-Duran Duran interludes have become as pleasurable to them as Bach and Tchaikovsky are to listeners of Classic FM.

Richard and Valerie are the neighbours who have been referred to. They are the nicest and kindest people anyone could wish to meet. Some would be put off by their unshakeable Christian beliefs and their concerns for all of society's less fortunate. Their gentle and philanthropic nature is genuine though as demonstrated by the number of unpaid volunteering roles they undertake.

Their once blissful lives changed for the worse a number of years ago when we know who's clapped-out, backfiring Astra spluttered to a standstill on the road outside next door's address. What emerged from the rattling shed heightened their anxiety. "It wasn't so much that he was stood there in broad delight as bold as brass puffing on the longest spliff we had ever seen," Richard once opined to me, "but the fact he was wearing a Duran Duran T-shirt that really sounded the alarm".

Valerie expanded on that initial encounter: "everyone can recall a minimum of one track each produced by bands from that new romantic genre. Even amongst all the ghastly rubbish released by the Human League, Kajagoogoo, Spandau Ballet, Adam and the Ants and many more besides there were occasional tracks one could listen to without becoming immediately depressed. They stood alone though by publishing nothing whatsoever of musical merit".

Their fears were soon confirmed and persist to this day. Their eardrums have been subjected to hours of Duran Duran played at full blast every day. Intermittently they hear heavy rock which they formerly hated with it comprising of people shouting who knows what amongst an awful din. Nevertheless, Richard says those brief non-Duran Duran interludes have become as pleasurable to them as Bach and Tchaikovsky are to listeners of Classic FM.
    You should write for the NME

It's no longer worth reading but give it a go