Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
Lincoln away, I’ve been married 37 years and it was before I was married, it was a period I was watching Leicester more than Cardiff as er indoors from up that way and I was going to Hinckley most weekends, Lincoln not that far from Hinckley so thought it would be a good idea to catch up with the City, telling er indoors all about the reputation of our lads on the way up in the car, we had seats in the stand and had a good view of it all, whistle goes at the end, right on cue City fans over the wall or fence whatever it was, steams straight up to them in their end, I’m smirking telling her “I told you so, then in an instant Lincoln came out of their end and legged City back across the pitch, to be fair she didn’t take the piss , around the same period I went to watch Leicester V Lincoln at Filbert street, fair play again, Lincoln went in Leicester’s end and took it to them, game as F they were.
Weird place Lincoln, only small and quite rural. Those are the type of places where everyone knows eachover and getting a small mob of nutters together isn't much of a problem. Newport used to be the same, probably still is.