+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus: overhyped fear-mongering or potential mega doom?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Does he really think that these responses are "bites"? Does he not realise he's being mocked for being a sad, hypocrite with no morsel of humour in his wind-up attempts?

Is he just thick or in denial?

Answers on a postcard, please.
    Oooh another nibble , one productive day few old trouts

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oooh another nibble , one productive day few old trouts
    LoM, we're pitying you. Responses to your posts don't equal "bites". Put down your rod and go and play somewhere safe with the other children. You haven't go the ability to wind others up as you're bait is too shit (which was my first response).

Surely you've got better things to do (even during lockdown) than making yourself look like silly?

Also, you can never expect anyone to have a proper discussion with you in future if you keep advertising yourself as the king of wind-ups. Remember that the next time you have a go at someone for not responding to your posts seriously.

Oh shit... have I bitten again?! NOOOOOOO!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    LoM, we're pitying you. Responses to your posts don't equal "bites". Put down your rod and go and play somewhere safe with the other children. You haven't go the ability to wind others up as you're bait is too shit (which was my first response).

Surely you've got better things to do (even during lockdown) than making yourself look like silly?

Also, you can never expect anyone to have a proper discussion with you in future if you keep advertising yourself as the king of wind-ups. Remember that the next time you have a go at someone for not responding to your posts seriously.

Oh shit... have I bitten again?! NOOOOOOO!
    I've got as many typos in that as a whole thread of LoM's posts. Tragic.