Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Really? That surprises me. In fact, I find it genuinely unbelievable.

I've been travelling home from the city centre on the No 27 Thornhill service regularly since the lockdown began. It's normally a busy route. The most passengers than have been on the bus at one time was five. That was on Thursday afternoon the week before last. Usually, it's two or three people at most. I'm often the only passenger, as was the case the Thursday just gone. Indeed, the driver neglected to stop where I wanted him to despite me pressing the buzzer thingy. He stopped about fifty yards further on and apologised, saying he's so used to carrying no passengers at all that he'd simply forgotten I was onboard.

When I'm not catching the bus, I walk from Splott to Rhiwbina. Loads of buses pass me at regular intervals. I've never seen more than five or six people on any of them. Most are empty. But hey, if you maintain there are 20 people on your bus throughout it's journey, it must be true. You are, after all, an impeccable source as regards accurate information.
Next time I travel I'll take a video of the throng and upload it somewhere for you to view, how's that?