Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
The percentage is what I had read and heard on a few occasions, your case sounds like an hairy fairy case as in problematic, what should you do and then in turn what should the professionals do ?, sounds like you and they both did things right with what resources and information was at your and their disposal.

If somebody was 'bad' and I mean 'bad' with all the classic symptoms then the assumption that they have it would be reasonable enough but we have no way of treating it, no plan, nothing, other countries do, although there is no cure at this point, I have heard we just say stay at home and phone for help if it reaches the point of struggling to breathe.

The issue is that, over a 5 week period, I would have been self isolating for 4 weeks. Luckily, the second time my partner was tested because of their job in the care industry and we self isolated for 5 full days.

The 70% accuracy line you have come out with a couple of times really needs citation. I, too, have read it in a number of places - but each time without any sources.