+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Justice for George Floyd petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Is it? Depends which drug and which country.
    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Crimes a crime. Not likes there’s different levels now is it. I mean possession of cocaine or ecstasy or in your case mushrooms, police probably wouldn't even bother taking you to the station, but setting houses and cars on fire or looting shops, attacking / killing police, you probably won’t be so lucky
    If you are buying drugs you are feeding criminal behaviour , if you were blowing 300 quid of cocaine in a night , that's more than simple possession

I think it's like the armed robber , who is serving 15 years for threatening an innocent cashier with a sawn off shotgun , giving her post traumatic stress disorder , being given congratulations by the general public for beating up a bloke who robs old grannies

Internal affairs for me

Re: Justice for George Floyd petition

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you are buying drugs you are feeding criminal behaviour , if you were blowing 300 quid of cocaine in a night , that's more than simple possession

I think it's like the armed robber , who is serving 15 years for threatening an innocent cashier with a sawn off shotgun , giving her post traumatic stress disorder , being given congratulations by the general public for beating up a bloke who robs old grannies

Internal affairs for me
    It is what it is