Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Well I'm very interested to know how someone without an account uses Twitter.

I've just signed out to have a look. I can see trending items- the top three are K-pop, then it's Vietnam and then Jake (I don't know who Jake is but it's listed under celebrities).

Underneath there is some Covid news and then some other American news - all of them have photo credits from news agencies, so I would assume the stories are also from mainstream news outlets.

So how are you getting your information? Are you just searching things like "Irish boy stabbed" and hoping to pick up a story?
Not far off actually, I will put something in their search engine, Portland riots or Churchill statue for example and go from there, i was reading about the BLM riots when I seen something about the Russian model, obviously I had to check her out as there are some smart Russian ladies about and Russian involvement in disrupting America by getting involved with black causes etc has been documented by some observers, while surfing that story I then seen somebody say about the problems in Ireland, all interesting but disturbing stuff.

Check out seasoned journalists like Frisk and Pilger, check out RT and Press TV for a different perspective, check out Al Jazeera and Vice tv, don't just listen to Fox news and the British broadcasting company, get a range of news and views is the way to go butt.