+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But I never said it was a fact where as often on here people do. I don't give a toss who believes what. When we chat we never prefix or qualify things we say with "This is a fact" or "this is conjecture" or whatever, we just say what we think. That's what I do. It's other people who love to pick at a certain word or a certain interpretation they put on it and try to make out the person said or meant something he didn't
    as I said, you can go on all day, argue amongst yourselves if you wish,Ii really don't give a toss. Lets wait and see what the governemt actually does shall we? Because we on this board certainly are not going to influence anything.
    You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You've only just admitted that it was your opinion - despite being challenged by several posters on different occasions... that's why we're having this conversation now.
    I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.

Heisenberg

I never said it was fact but on here people want chapter and verse for everything said, 'link' 'where did you see' that 'prove it' etc. its nonsense. You would never conduct an ordinary conversation in a pub like that. Anyone would think it was a court of law. It's not. Nothing said on here will ever affect anything, its just a football chat site. nothing more. Chat and enjoy. All the the Faux outrage, the righteous indignation and the 'holier than thou' PCposturing is just a load of bollox.
    You did the same with Cyril yesterday about EU regs

International

You did the same with Cyril yesterday about EU regs
    I asked him where he got it from and he told me. I accepted it. I didn't continue to question it are trawl the web trying to find something that contradicts it like some on here might.

I asked him where he got it from and he told me. I accepted it. I didn't continue to question it are trawl the web trying to find something that contradicts it like some on here might.
    Yes but you won't tell us where you've got this nonsense from.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yes but you won't tell us where you've got this nonsense from.
    It is from my own observations and general knowledge, my experiences from living here. And i trust my won experiences and instincts a lt more than some of the shite touted on her believe me. Now that's enough. i'm not going to change my opinion and nothing you say will alter it so there is no point in prolonging this.

Heisenberg

He had to answer to you twice as you didn't accept his first answer

Look, I'm not having a go - but if these are the standards that you are setting for your discussions, at least have the decency to stick to them yourself.

International

He had to answer to you twice as you didn't accept his first answer

Look, I'm not having a go - but if these are the standards that you are setting for your discussions, at least have the decency to stick to them yourself.
    I often ask people their sources because it may be a topic that interests me, but I don't question every thing that every person says. i never intentionally apply double standards, I do'tn'trawl the web to try to prove somebody wrong just because I disagree with them as some clearly do and, as I said, I never state anything as 'fact' unless it is something that I have done.
    i say things on here as one might say them to one's mate in the pub (I use the term 'one' as I have been pulled up today for using the word 'you' by someone who chose not to understand that i was speaking generally) Its is not a court of law it just a chat sitr, I'm sick of saying that. In fact I'm sick of this stupid argument. If you do not believe that there are people who have an undue influence that's fine. So for example Cummins doesn't have an undue influence on Boris. I'm glad we sorted something out.

I often ask people their sources because it may be a topic that interests me, but I don't question every thing that every person says. i never intentionally apply double standards, I do'tn'trawl the web to try to prove somebody wrong just because I disagree with them as some clearly do and, as I said, I never state anything as 'fact' unless it is something that I have done.
    i say things on here as one might say them to one's mate in the pub (I use the term 'one' as I have been pulled up today for using the word 'you' by someone who chose not to understand that i was speaking generally) Its is not a court of law it just a chat sitr, I'm sick of saying that. In fact I'm sick of this stupid argument. If you do not believe that there are people who have an undue influence that's fine. So for example Cummins doesn't have an undue influence on Boris. I'm glad we sorted something out.
    Why do you people always change things to suit your reply and to suit your agenda.

No one has said there are not people with undue influence (like Cummings). They have just queried your wild claim that the South Wales chapters of Soda and the Temperance Society have undue influence with policymakers who control pub licensing and opening hours.

It is just highlighting the difference between fact and fiction - or reality and made up nonsense.

What the **** are you going on about now

If someone said to me in real life "there are people with undue influence trying to stop pubs opening!" I would definitely ask who they are.

There is no faux outrage, you are genuinley just chatting shit.