Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
Ive never said that I don't support BLM, and whether I do or not is nothing to do with you. The events in Reading are part of the equation, because one event in USA gets the world on its feet and statues overthrown. The other some news headlines period.

I suppose Im lucky in some respects, I just don't see colour in people. White, Black, Green whatever has never mattered to me. I was a sales manager for some time in my career. Had a round 60 reps working in my team, so you might imagine recruitment was a significant part of my job. In interviews all I wanted was people with ability. Colour, sex, age just didn't feature. Ability and potential was all, plus of course they had to fit into the company salary scales.

I worked for a Jamaican boss later in my career and we had a great work ethic and rapport. His devotion and energy were legend and set the standard for his business responsibilities.

Ive worked with people from different races all over the world, here and abroad. The most important things I saw and learned over the years is that we appreciate our similarities, likewise our differences and most important that we treat each other with mutual respect and friendship.
Your lucky that you dont see colour??

Your earlier post you mentioned not seeing any white faces for a few hours apart from staff and how uneasy you were.

Its a nice day go out in the car to Brecon and buy some meat.