Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
I still don’t believe you.
There is a bus called the X2

It comes from porthcawl , goes to bridgend and then you get on it and it takes you to cardiff bay and its final stop is central station

The other say , when it was sunny , I fancied a days fishing, it's a far more interesting and active hobby than feeding dead mice to tarantulas

So I hoped on the bus with my 7 foot rod and my rucksack

I got off at central station , walked down st mary street , onto night street , crossed over to the castle and beared left , past queen street and headed north where I eventually came to a small stone bridge which if you walk over takes you over the taff feeder canal , it's a very narrow stream , about as wide as you are high , if that gives you a clue

I spent two hours walking up and down the stream and caught 3 small trout and a few perch

It was most enjoyable

So to answer your enquiry at the tail end of the recent hot weather I caifgr a bus into cardiff city centre . I walked through part of cardiff city centre , went fishing then walked back through the city centre where I caught the bus home .

Wether a short arse miserable former goth believes that I did this is not going to spoil tonight's beef fried rice with sweet and sour pork