Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
Who'd be a policeman these days? Must be the most thankless job.
Your right but it feeds an agenda, we must stop arresting these innocents, they don't do crime, they don't do drugs , they don't drive around in blacked out window cars, they don't carry knives , and our police are riddled with racism , right next subject polide homophobia, sexism, chauvinism.

I bet all these police critics wouldn't last 5 minutes in that job ,as they type away with such purists views , never knowing what the police really have to face or put up with on the the streets every day .

3 police in my family and I've seen them come off a shift drained emotionally they don't have a single racist thought exists in thier minds .

They have to constantly wear stab proof vests because of the lovely people in our sincerity( black and white ) on a hot day they can drain many pounds in weight and dehydrate so quickly .

Those riots in London in that heat must have been grueling , latest count 25 injured ,what a sad society we have become.

This is just another highjacked event to get folk to think the police are part of some right wing political agenda .

The truth is the police would love to walk the streets in no stab vests .