Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Your right but it feeds an agenda, we must stop arresting these innocents, they don't do crime, they don't do drugs , they don't drive around in blacked out window cars, they don't carry knives , and our police are riddled with racism , right next subject polide homophobia, sexism, chauvinism.

I bet all these police critics wouldn't last 5 minutes in that job ,as they type away with such purists views , never knowing what the police really have to face or put up with on the the streets every day .

3 police in my family and I've seen them come off a shift drained emotionally they don't have a single racist thought exists in thier minds .

They have to constantly wear stab proof vests because of the lovely people in our sincerity( black and white ) on a hot day they can drain many pounds in weight and dehydrate so quickly .

Those riots in London in that heat must have been grueling , latest count 25 injured ,what a sad society we have become.

This is just another highjacked event to get folk to think the police are part of some right wing political agenda .

The truth is the police would love to walk the streets in no stab vests .
I can only see this getting worse, especially tensions between black people and the police. In America I fully get caution over being pulled over, too many have ended up with deaths to innocent people, but here? You're having a laugh. Just look at how the woman in the video reacted to being questioned by police, immediately overreacting and shouting as if she's in danger, it only escalates the issue to the point where someone has to be restrained and then it's apparently it's a racial issue.

The police in this country are very good, when the only argument for racism in the police force is because black kids are being searched for knives because they keep stabbing each other, then you know there isn't much of an issue here.