+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paterson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He shouldn't even be in the squad. As long as he is, we know something is wrong.
    He is more than decent championship player who would get into a lot of sides .

I despair more about players like Murphy who alledgly has the skills ,however 10 of him could get you relegated where as 10 Patersons would not.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I despair more about players like Murphy who alledgly has the skills ,however 10 of him could get you relegated where as 10 Patersons would not.
    Murphy's body language yesterday was so bad. He looks like he needs a giant kick up the butt as he waltzed around and did f*** all.

I watched a bit of Brentford today and they were pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I love that analogy you used.. so true.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I love that analogy you used.. so true.
    Murphy is better than Paterson. 10 of Murphy beats 10 of Paterson every time. Murphy's probably had enough. I can see why his head is not in it. Would Paterson's attitude be so good if he was getting 5 minutes here and there. Paterson's been starting practically every every for 3 years. No wonder he has a good attitude. Murphy probably looks at the team sheet and feels defeated before the game even kicks off. Probably how Bobby Reid felt too.

Murphy is better than Paterson. 10 of Murphy beats 10 of Paterson every time. Murphy's probably had enough. I can see why his head is not in it. Would Paterson's attitude be so good if he was getting 5 minutes here and there. Paterson's been starting practically every every for 3 years. No wonder he has a good attitude. Murphy probably looks at the team sheet and feels defeated before the game even kicks off. Probably how Bobby Reid felt too.

If Murphy is upset (poor little baba), about not playing, well maybe he ought to try more when he gets the chance ! So sulking and not trying, but taking his full wedge, makes him a better player !!! Strange philosophy, I must say.

As for Bobby Reid, not exactly breaking records at Fulham is he ???

Rubbish, Murphy has had plenty of opportunities to show what he can do. He's had plenty of chances under Harris. He doesn't want to be here. Paterson has been dropped and barely made the side after Harris' first game for months. Paterson got his head down and cracked on. Murphy has been given chance after chance and looks disinterested and doesn't work hard. If you don't put a shift in when you're not playing well, you're a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It's like you didn't read what he said

#PlanA
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Rubbish, Murphy has had plenty of opportunities to show what he can do. He's had plenty of chances under Harris. He doesn't want to be here. Paterson has been dropped and barely made the side after Harris' first game for months. Paterson got his head down and cracked on. Murphy has been given chance after chance and looks disinterested and doesn't work hard. If you don't put a shift in when you're not playing well, you're a liability.

Watch out, according to Dembethewarrior, you didn’t read what he wrote !!!!!