Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
the 2 i watched today got all the rides ( apart from tomorrowland peoplemover that was down due to tech issues ) done inside 4 hours

the longest line was 7 dwarfs mine train at 40 mins ( which would have normally been 2 hours plus )

got to agree with you about the extra's, it what makes disney special , take away that and it just becomes a theme park, it was funny today seeing the ugly step sisters singing from cinderella's castle balcony ( a rare sight indeed ) so they are trying something slightly different

Ive just booked a room for next year ( well for part of it ) holding out to see what the disney cruises are doing, big holiday next year, my 50th and WDW's 50th, so might aswell go for it big time

Though seeing the vlog today, i am pushing for Oct for a cheeky week ( or 10 days ) it looked just as safe as a trip to the garden centre
my mrs asked me would i have gone today, i said if we lived within a 5 hour drive i would have, it looked as safe as they were going to get it
Does the queueing not ruin it a bit though? It's never been somewhere that's appealed to me at all tbh but my partner really wants to go so I had a proper look and I can see how it would be fun, especially with the new Star Wars bit. But the thought of queueing for over an hour, doing a ride, then another 2hr queue makes me want to scream. Or am I missing some Disney cleverness?