Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
Why wouldn't they be serious. It fulfills the pledge to build out of the effects of the virus, shows the new Conservative voters they were serious about improving infrastructure outside the South east and it would give several years good employment to a lot of local people.
I'd think the Conservative party would want to do all those things.

If this commission has been thinking this long and the only idea they can come up with is charging the motorist again they might as well not have bothered. There is no way the welsh government will put the necessary public transport in place before they start charging. The charges will start, the money will roll in and there will be excuse after excuse why nothing is being done.
And better public transport won't do anything for the businesses that send heavy lorries down the motorway. Why would any company put its business in Wales knowing it has to pay the charges that I won't have to pay in Gloucestershire or Somerset? It's ridiculous.
I wouldnt trust the conservatives when it comes to pledges as far as I could kick them

That crap written about extra money for the NHS on the side of the bus ?

Bunch of ****ing chancers