Quote Originally Posted by pjv1990 View Post
I was just describing the circumstances at the time, that I wasn't part of a vulnerable group therefore was denied any form of help. I'm repeating exactly what I was told at the time. To be accused of racism when I was simply attempting to describe a time in my life where I was denied help by my own council because I was a man and not part of a vulnerable group is pathetic and shows the type of person you are, particularly after I had experienced severe physical and emotional harm that left me suicidal.

It's horrible people like you that contribute to the stigma and problem of mental health. It's utterly disgusting what you've just said and how you've talked to a person who has had to deal with a history of physical and mental abuse.

Jesus christ, I've been a member of this forum for less than a day and I've been attacked and abused for simply repeating the worst time of my life. This has done my mental health a whole lot of good, so thanks for that. What an absolutely horrible person you are.
did the council say to you that because you were white and male they couldnt help you ?