Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
Yes I did say that, as I don't particularly want city to get relegated any time soon, so yes I could live a long happy life without an attachment to those divisions - not really sure how you've read that and decided my small brain is incapable of realising that we probably will go down at some point.

Yes some of it is good, most of it is dross, I've been to enough games in the bottom two divisions not involving city to have assembled that opinion.

How long I've been a city fan isn't relevant, thanks for pointing out how relegation works. I thought we played in a closed system like MLS.
I think its very relevant , we played some good football , sometimes great football , in the lower leagues and I was wondering how much you saw of it .

If the case is you have seen a fair bit of lower league football then you will know that if we do go down and one day we might, hopefully we won't stay too long and in the process play some good football .

I have no idea how small or big your brain is , that won't be determined till you donate your body to medical science .