Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
So why exactly are they doing it?

Because of American career criminals?

Here’s a suggestion as regards the statistical misnomer that the American police are victimising and murdering black people.

* Don’t commit crimes

* If you do commit crimes and the police have to address the issue, don’t resist.

Here’s another statistical fact that doesn’t fit the current narrative. In America a police officer is 18.5 times more likely to lose their lives at the hands of a black person, as a black person is to lose their lives to a Police officer - FACT!

Google and read a few articles in the Wall Street Journal on the subject, in June.
When you say FACT!!! presumably what you mean is nothing of the sort!

https://www.bloombergquint.com/gadfl...is-police-work

In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer. Like a lot of people I have become more familiar with police-violence statistics in recent weeks than I ever really wanted to be, so I knew it was extremely unlikely that 18.5 times more police officers were killed by Black men than unarmed Black men were killed by police. In recent years about 50 U.S. law enforcement officers have been “feloniously killed” annually, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, while police and sheriff’s deputies have killed about 1,000 people a year, according to various sources.