Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
Don’t want to quote partridge to a massive partridge fan but it’s evolution not revolution.

What am I going to do?

Listen to black music and buy tickets (absolutely loving Geoff Porter at the moment)

I’m off to a local Jamaican takeaway soon

Not be racist

Do I feel it necessary to attend marches? No as the best way of fighting racism is showing what people are missing out on in multiculturalism. I don’t think taking the knee and shouting black live matter changes the opinions of those that are the most likely to be able to change
So you are doing something and I think thats your view of the way forward

Thars fine

I disagree as although I think the taking the knee thing will slowly fade out of football and plenty of people think its time it should there are a lot of people who say yeah well I am not racist but the knee thing has got to stop but of course we should tackle racism but then don't suggest what they intend doing to challenge racism

Calling someone who does not agree with the knee thing is ignorant and wrong but there are are a lot of people who do not put up a valid and reasoned view which you can disagree with but still understand .

There are people who post about this subject who are clearly racist and you can soon suss them out , if you could they would use racially offensive language and post links to neo nazi white supremacist groups and these are the racist people who need to be exposed not someone who thinks the knee gesture had its time and now they think football should say the protest has been made , now we make sure that we all do our best to treat people equally . Thats fine in my book even though if in two years time down the city if a black player and a couple off his team mates take a quick knee when warming up I ain't going to write to the club or boo.

But a lot of people say they are not racist , blm is bollocks