+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Just three of you recently. Three too many though, I agree.
    That's what I noticed with the flat earthers in that Netflix documentary I watched a year or two back - they take enormous hits which should make them come to their senses and reevaluate things, but, to quote Dave Jones, they just dust themselves down and carry on as if nothing's happened

Gluey, I don't know anyone on here who has argued that the Clintons shouldn't be brought to book if they've done anything wrong - for myself, I've often said it wouldn't surprise me if they were crooked, but I'm pretty sure your poster boy is the bigger crook.

Anyone with half a brain cell knows what a despicable cretin Trump is but how the hell Biden can be put forward as a future president is baffling. He seems to be far too old for the job and his performances in front of the camera are very painful to watch - and there must be a fair chance that a black woman could be in The Whitehouse before 2024 arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Anyone with half a brain cell knows what a despicable cretin Trump is but how the hell Biden can be put forward as a future president is baffling. He seems to be far too old for the job and his performances in front of the camera are very painful to watch - and there must be a fair chance that a black woman could be in The Whitehouse before 2024 arrives.
    Biden is giving political cover to all of those who were involved in Operation Crossfire Hurricane.