+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

In addition:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pres...eslie-marshall

A good analysis of how the evening went I think. The narrative I mean rather than just the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    In addition:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/pres...eslie-marshall

A good analysis of how the evening went I think. The narrative I mean rather than just the video.
    Gosh Fox news turning on the Trump whats left for the man but retirement in Florida or Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Gosh Fox news turning on the Trump whats left for the man but retirement in Florida or Scotland.
    You never know he could catch Covid!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    it doesn't exist how could he catch a fake virus?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    it doesn't exist how could he catch a fake virus?
    Being cynical, it’s quite a convenient time to catch the virus. I expect a Lazarus like recovery then him telling all that it’s nothing to worry about.

Super Trump.

It's a shame, it is what it is though!

I think it will disappear...just like a miracle. If not an injection of bleach, a bombardment of ultra violet rays (sorry even more ultra-violet rays than normal) and a healthy course of hydroxochloroquine should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's a shame, it is what it is though!

I think it will disappear...just like a miracle. If not an injection of bleach, a bombardment of ultra violet rays (sorry even more ultra-violet rays than normal) and a healthy course of hydroxochloroquine should do the trick.
    He'll be fine by Easter.

Being cynical, it’s quite a convenient time to catch the virus. I expect a Lazarus like recovery then him telling all that it’s nothing to worry about.

Super Trump.
    It's funny, exactly the same idea occurred to me: what a great tactic if you're losing an election, and you might want to defer it. Note to self: "Don't be so bloody cynical".

Only a Covid survivor can lead America into an uncertain future, as they will have a better understanding of living with the virus, so that rules out Biden.

When all things are said and done, it's the Hope that kills you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Only a Covid survivor can lead America into an uncertain future, as they will have a better understanding of living with the virus, so that rules out Biden.
    New script?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When all things are said and done, it's the Hope that kills you!
    Very good Cyril lol

Get ready, 10 days isolating (darkness) it's began. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Get ready, 10 days isolating (darkness) it's began. ��
    A blessing for this board but I hope that it works out for you

https://youtu.be/rYHXyphM5wg Jon 1959. From 19 minutes in should interest you. 👍

Rubber Duck to Redneck October, Rubber Duck to Redneck October...
    What we got sure is a convoy here buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    https://youtu.be/rYHXyphM5wg Jon 1959. From 19 minutes in should interest you. ��
    Wow. I watched 7 minutes and read a lot of the comments. So Trump is an agent of GOD - made President by GOD, not US voters - to smite 'our enemies' and bring about MANIFEST DESTINY!

Some of the comments on Biden and Clinton (and their 1990s crime legislation) are fair, although some are distortions, but the main thrust of that lot is rabid, religious fundamentalist, conspiracy theorising on an epic scale.

It was interesting in the way that a car crash or a freak show are interesting - jaw dropping but nothing to admire.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Wow. I watched 7 minutes and read a lot of the comments. So Trump is an agent of GOD - made President by GOD, not US voters - to smite 'our enemies' and bring about MANIFEST DESTINY!

Some of the comments on Biden and Clinton (and their 1990s crime legislation) are fair, although some are distortions, but the main thrust of that lot is rabid, religious fundamentalist, conspiracy theorising on an epic scale.

It was interesting in the way that a car crash or a freak show are interesting - jaw dropping but nothing to admire.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81705397592064

[QUOTE=jon1959;5122585]Wow. I watched 7 minutes and read a lot of the comments. So Trump is an agent of GOD - made President by GOD, not US voters - to smite 'our enemies' and bring about MANIFEST DESTINY!

It was interesting in the way that a car crash or a freak show are interesting - jaw dropping but nothing to admire.biden and Clinton projecting their racism on trump.

This must be fake news coming from the BBC 😂 blogs-trending

The White House Rose Garden event for Trump's Supreme Court pick widely recognised as the trigger for the mini-outbreak that has infected Trump and his staff.EjXuB8UXcAAGHIt.jpg

May be a salutory lesson for those who say that it doesn't matter who was in charge the impact of the virus would have been the same. This was late September 2020 and following the President's lead the maskless elite are packed in like sardines apparently spreading the virus amongst themselves given those on the cast list who have all subsequently confirmed positive results.

Looks like hydroxochloroquine is the stuff for the little people.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...d-19-infection

Or take and find a vaccine that saves planet earth , this is Marvel Comic stuff .

Looks like Donny's boys are covering all the bases.

Whilst his appointed physician is getting "confused" about when he knew he was positive and sending very positive messages about his health, to the point of people wondering why he walked to be airlifted to hospital, other anonymous sources were saying quite the opposite at almost the same time as his Doctors were holding their briefing.

The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care," person close to the situation tells reporters. “We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

Mild symptoms for a bloke clogging up a bed in Walter Reed for a few days or someone bravely clawing themselves back from the brink of death according to an anonymous source familiar with his condition.

Political spread betting in the West Wing? I'll leave that for the dot joiners