+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm okay with conceding so poorly from two set-pieces because that should be able to be sorted quite quickly. Think we now know that Tyler Roberts is a really fine attacking midfielder, potentially Ramsey's successor, but not quite an international striker, at least not yet, and we need to have a bit more of a plan for goal-scoring going forward.
    I was impressed by Roberts, chased everything down.
    Matondo looked dangerous at times, but lost the ball an awful lot too.

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I was impressed by Roberts, chased everything down.
    Matondo looked dangerous at times, but lost the ball an awful lot too.
    do you think? I thought Rabbi was anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    do you think? I thought Rabbi was anonymous
    He hit he post, should have scored, only for it to be incorrectly ruled out by the Tory MP/official, but his better moments came in first 25-35 minutes and was chasing shadows for too long in second half.

I wonder if a 4-1-4-1 can be shifted to make the most of our talented attacking midfielders or if Giggs has his sights set on a Van Gaal inspired system instead.